1. You feel on-edge around this person, but you still want them to like you.
2. Uses sex as a tool for control.
3. Plasters your Facebook page with compliments, flattery, songs, and poems.
4. Quickly declares you their soul mate.
5. Compares you to everyone else in their life.
6. Lies & excuses.
7. No startle response.
8. Insults you with a condescending, joking sort of attitude.
9. Uses social networking to provoke jealousy and rivalries while maintaining their cover of innocence.
10. You find yourself playing detective.
11. Surrounds themselves with former lovers and potential mates.
12. Hyperbolizes emotions while displaying none of them.
13. You are the only one who sees their true colors.
14. Accuses you of emotions that they are intentionally provoking.
15. Cannot put themselves in your shoes, or anyone else’s for that matter.
16. You are engaged in constant conversations about their ex.
17. You find yourself explaining the basic elements of human respect to a full-grown man/woman.
18. Focuses on your mistakes and ignores their own.
19. Suddenly and completely bored by you.
20. The ultimate hypocrite.
21. Sometimes it seems as though they’ve forgotten who they’re supposed to be around you.
22. An unusual amount of “crazy” people in their past.
23. Flatters your deepest insecurities.
24. Frequently comments about what you’re wearing and how you look.
25. You fear that any fight could be your last.
26. Obsessed with humiliating successful, kind & cheerful people.
28. They expect you to read their mind.
29. Selfishness and a crippling thirst for attention.
30. Your feelings.
read more https://www.psychopathfree.com/content.php?212-30-Red-Flags
You can check out the rest of the Psychopath Free book here:http://book.psychopathfree.com