A Concerned Grandmother
The Grandmother had raised valid concerns about her Daughter’s capabilities as a Mother, her drug use,
rumoured prostitution and involvement in abusive relationships.
The Daughter accused her Mother of frequently contacting social services, and this is true as there were valid concerns:
- Her Daughter continued to be in abusive relationships.
- Her Daughter had been in a violent altercation.
- Her Daughter had engaged in prostitution.
- Her Daughter had left the Grandson, with an unsuitable person.
- Her Daughter had been seen leaving a drug dealers home with the Grandchild.