Yes, a family member can apply for a Non Molestation Order
As per the government website (https://www.gov.uk/injunction-domestic-violence/eligibility-non-molestation) on the date of the authoring of this article, it said that:
- “You can apply if the respondent is a close family member, for example, a parent, brother, sister, aunt or uncle.
- People who have parental responsibility for your child or grandchild
- You can apply if you have a child or grandchild and the respondent is the child’s parent or person you share parental responsibility with.
- If your child (or grandchild) has been adopted, you can also apply to get an injunction against their:
- adoptive parent
- anyone who has applied to adopt them
- anyone the child has been placed with for adoption
- Ø You can also apply for an order against the child or grandchild if they’ve been adopted.”