What steps should a man take if he is falsely accused of domestic violence by his wife?

Firstly, say nothing to the police (they are only there to convict you) and get an attorney. Whether a man or woman is making the claims there is a good chance that a no-contact order will be put in place. Follow it to the letter. Government lawmakers have made it all too easy for anyone to make claims of abuse and domestic violence. The truth is there is very little difference in the eyes of the law between abuse or violence. Anyone can make a claim and what you are arrested and charged, your own private hell begins.


Leave a Reply, All comments will be moderated - Many thanks for your contribution

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.