How to report antisocial behaviour

We at Crimestoppers can only take information about antisocial behaviour if it is seriouscriminal or causing a risk to a person.

Otherwise, if you would like to report antisocial behaviour, your local authority (find my local authority)social housing landlords and the police all have powers to deal with your report.

It is important that you keep a record of the incidents and the behaviour, as this will be of great help in investigating the behaviour and tackling it.

Social housing
If you are a tenant or a leaseholder of a social housing landlord, then contact your landlord to report the issues.

Private sector
If you are in private rented accommodation or a homeowner, you can contact your local authority who have dedicated personnel who deal with antisocial behaviour.

The police
Regardless of tenure, you can also contact the police.

Remember – unless the antisocial behaviour is serious, criminal or causing a risk to a person, then in the first instance you should contact either your local authority (find my local authority), your social housing landlord or the police.

Leave a Reply, All comments will be moderated - Many thanks for your contribution

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.