- Assets narcissists will:
- Be generous in giving presents but then expects you to submit without question and to immediately comply with their demands.
- Flaunt their money and use it as a weapon against the less fortunate, including you or other family members.
- Forbid you to have access to your money or possessions so that you are entirely dependent on them for food, clothing, shelter, and any necessities.
- Steal from you or your family and expect everyone to be ok with it.
- Defraud and /or exploit your financial resources for their financial gain (not yours).
- Destroy your personal belongings without remorse, especially items that have great significance prior to your relationship.
- Prevent you from acquiring assets, insisting that you be solely reliant on them.
- Demand that all financial gifts or inheritances be placed in their name.
- Refuse you access to money to pay your court-ordered child or spousal support because it is not their problem or the other party doesnt really need the money anyway.
- Coerce you into selling or signing over any financial assets in only your name. Yet they have many financial assets in their name.
- Pressure you to agree to a power-of-attorney so they can sign legal documents for you without reciprocation.
- Cancel life, health, car or house insurance without your knowledge leaving you vulnerable and then claim that the expense is unnecessary.