Mens Aid Ireland
Mens Aid Ireland is the only dedicated national service supporting men and their families experiencing Domestic Violence in Ireland. Our professional and qualified support team have years of experience in supporting men and families experiencing domestic abuse.We provide:
- National Confidential Helpline – 01 554 3811
- Legal clinic – Information about Safety Orders, Protection Orders, Barring Orders.
- Counselling – By Telephone
- Counselling – Face to Face
- Court Accompaniment – Dolphin House, Dublin (Family Courts)
- OutReach Clinics in Monaghan, Cavan, Louth and Meath.
- Certified Training – All professionals – Judges, Solicitors, Barristers, GP’s, Nurses, HR staff, Emergency Response Teams, Gardai, Employers etc.
- For more info, please visit our facebook page https://m.facebook.com/MensAidIreland/