Psychopath Mind: Understanding What Happens in the Brain of a Psychopath or Sociopath
Would you recognize a psychopath if you met one?
We may all know some people who could fit the profile, but sometimes, the term psycho gets used out of context. What defines a psychopath, and how are they different from sociopaths?
In this book, you’ll have your eyes opened to some of the most important traits and characteristics of psychopaths. Some of the most important causes and cures will be discussed as well. And various other subtopics, such as:
- All the symptoms of a true psychopath.
- How the mind of a psychopath functions differently from the mind of a regular human being.
- The role of a conscience and feelings of guilt in psychopathy.
- Various biological and psychological treatments that have been tested and tried over the past few decades.
- The best way to recognize a psychopath, and what to look for.
- How to interact with psychopaths and avoid being manipulated by them.
Psychopathy is not uncommon, and chances are that you might know someone who is one, even though it may have never crossed your mind. To study and understand what a psychopath is and how to look for the signs and subtle differences, is to protect yourself and others, and to get a greater comprehension of the human mind.