“Without Conscience” Robert Hare’s Web Site devoted to the study of Psychopathy
- Michael McCaul says 1 in 100 people is a sociopath. From Politifact Texas by W. Gardner Selby, March 2018.
- Now Available! the Hare Self-Report Psychopathy Scale (SRP-4); Published by Multi-Health Systems.
- Robert Hare was named to the Order of Canada, one of Canada’s highest civilian honours. The Order of Canada recognizes a lifetime of achievement and contribution to society, and was presented by the Governor General of Canada.
- This Charming Psychopath: How to Spot Social Predators Before They Attack – An excerpt from Dr. Hare’s Without Conscience, published by Psychology Today.
- Aftermath: Surviving Psychopathy: an organization established to be of assistance to people who are or have been in relationships with individuals with psychopathic features.
- Society for the Scientific Study of Psychopathy (SSSP): a non-profit, professional organization which was developed to promote the conduct and communication of scientific research in the field of psychopathy and to encourage education and training in those fields of science that contribute to research in psychopathy.