- They push males for commitment
- They get what they want
- They lose interest in sex
- They become attracted to someone else
- They start cheating
- THEY EXPERIENCE AN IDENTITY CRISIS
- They become angry and resentful
- They begin telling their partners that they need time apart
- They blame their partners for their behavior…and eventually, after a long time of vacillating back and forth and several failed attempts to give up their affairs, they end their relationships or marriages.
If you’re a man, like most men, you probably didn’t see your wife’s affair coming, not only because of your wife’s seeming disinterest in sex; but also because you have the belief that your wife is a “good girl.” In fact, up until very recently, men were regularly divorced by their wives without ever knowing about their wives’ affairs and infidelities.
Woman In Limbo…
If you’re a woman, like most women, prior to cheating on your husband, you always proclaimed yourself to be “not the type” who would ever cheat. However, also like most women, AFTER they’ve cheated, you’re shocked and disturbed by your behavior; but at the same time —you can’t stop cheating — or — let go of the idea of a new relationship.