Is it possible to get back with an ex?
Occasionally and against the odds, some couples are able to regroup, retool, and experience some reconciliation after separation.
Getting back together after a separation statistics corroborate that in failed marriages, while 87% of the couples finally call it quits and head for a divorce, the remaining 13% still call it a truce and reconcile post-separation.
Moving back in after separation and reuniting with your spouse post temporary dissolution of marriage or a trial separation, is the ultimate aim that most of the estranged couples are hoping for.
That is the date that is marked as an eventful day shrouded with a lot of anticipation.
But as the day of getting back with an ex approaches there are so many apprehensions surrounding the reconciliation that this might be the last shot at resolving important issues and moving to reconcile with the spouse.