Why this site exists, how its organized, and how to best use it.
What’s in this Web Site?
The site is composed of seven sequential self-study Lessons for all lay and professional adults and older teens: These lessons are specially useful for young couples and parents. These are the Lessons:
1) Assess for psychological wounds and reduce any you find using “parts work” to. free your wise resident true Self.
2) Learn effective thinking and communicating skills
3) An overview of bonding, losses (broken bonds), and healthy three-level grief
4) Learn how to optimize your human relationships
5) Learn how to evolve a satisfying high-nurturance family
6) Learn how to parent (nurture) kids and teens effectively
7) Learn how to evolve and maintain a high-nurturance stepfamily
Each lesson begins and ends with a quiz on that topic to help you see what you know and what you need to learn. There are NO ads in this non-profit, non-denominational site For more detail on these Lessons and links to them, see this course outline after you finish here.