Divorce service where your spouse is missing

This divorce service is for people who have either been separated for some time and do not have an address for their husband or wife or your spouse is unlikely to consent to the divorce.

Most cases that fall into this category will be based on a 5 year or more separation, but can also be dealt with under desertion if less than 5 years.

It is a myth that you can just get divorced after 5 years separation without the other spouse having had the opportunity to see and comment on the divorce papers. So you need to show the court you have done your best to find an address for your spouse, which with this service we will help you do.

It does not matter if your ex-partner lives abroad, with this service we can still help you get a divorce for a fraction of the cost of what traditional solicitors would charge you.

In order to get a divorce on the basis of 5 years separation without consent, you have to show the court that;


1 Comments on “Divorce service where your spouse is missing”

Leave a Reply, All comments will be moderated - Many thanks for your contribution

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: