Posted in Parental Alienation & Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Divorce a missing husband or wife – GOV.UK

If you do not know where they are

The process might be quicker if you can find their current address. The ways you can do this include contacting their:

  • relatives (including children)
  • friends
  • last known employer
  • trade union or professional organisation

Fill in the divorce petition or dissolution application with their current, or last known, address. You’ll have to pay a £550 court fee.


Currently studying Psychotherapy , Cognitive psychology, Biological psychology, Counselling psychology and CBT. I believe in truth, honesty and integrity! ≧◔◡◔≦

One thought on “Divorce a missing husband or wife – GOV.UK

Leave a Reply, All comments will be moderated - Many thanks for your contribution

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.