* Indulging in crime of slander.
* Promiscuous behavior and infidelity.
* Entrepreneurial crime mindset.
* Authoritarian and secretive.
* Cheap goal setting, like enslavement of victims.
Pathological lying: can be moderate or high; in moderate form, and will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever (in extreme form, he will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest).
- Conning and manipulativeness: the use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one’s victims.
Lack of remorse or guilt: a lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted, and unempathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one’s victims.
Shallow affect: emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.
Callousness and lack of empathy: a lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.
Parasitic lifestyle: an intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline, and inability to begin or complete responsibilities.
Poor behavioral controls: expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.
Promiscuous sexual behavior: a variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.