- Provide trauma informed support, advice and advocacy to high risk victims
- Raise awareness of dangers and risks of stalking
- Provide university accredited ISAC training and CPD accredited training to professionals
- Analyse the application of the stalking law
- Campaign on behalf of victims of stalking
- Develop a “Knowledge Hub͛”– a single port of call for any victim seeking the best support and safety advice, for a professional seeking information about how to respond to stalking and principles of an effective advocacy service
If you need to report an incident of stalking call 101. If you are in danger dial 999.