Posted in Parental Alienation & Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Local authority involvement – Citizens Advice

The local authority must get involved if they have concerns that a child is suffering, or is at risk of suffering significant harm. This section tells you what might happen if the local authority gets involved, and how to work with social workers to protect a child at risk. They also explain what to do if you aren’t happy with the way that the local authority is dealing with a case.



Living the dream in SW France-Retired Love Swimming, Rambling, Labrador's, Pilates, Photography, Astronomy, Reiki, Travelling. Currently studying Psychology, and member of NAAP. I believe in truth, honesty, karma and integrity! KEEPING IT REAL - No one likes someone who lies and lives a different life on social media than they do in real life. ≧◔◡◔≦

One thought on “Local authority involvement – Citizens Advice

Leave a Reply, All comments will be moderated - Many thanks for your contribution

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.