The best ways to manage a vindictive person is:
- Don’t buy into their gossip or attempts to turn you against another person
- Encourage positivity and proactive approaches to life
- Disengage with vindictive and negative people – they will only destroy your mojo as well as the person that is their target
- See the signs as early as possible, and realise that there is no place in your life for people like this
- If they say that they have done something vindictive before, stay away from them. They will most likely be a repeat offender
- They will affect your life no matter what, so avoid at all costs.
Remember, often they are looking for attention or for you to be on their team. If you fall off their team, you may be the next target – so beware.