Posted in Parental Alienation & Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Find a psychologist – UK

The Directory of Chartered Psychologists is a service provided by the Society that makes it easy for you to find a chartered psychologist in your area, and within the specialist area of psychology that you require.

Visitors to this Directory and other specialist registers should note that the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) are the regulator for Practitioner Psychologists in the UK, and anyone using one of the titles listed at must be registered with the HCPC in order to do so.

Visitors are advised to check on the HCPC register to check that a practitioner is registered before deciding to use their services, if these fall into an area covered by the HCPC protected titles.



Living the dream in SW France-Retired Love Swimming, Rambling, Labrador's, Pilates, Photography, Astronomy, Reiki, Travelling. Currently studying Psychology, and member of NAAP. I believe in truth, honesty, karma and integrity! KEEPING IT REAL - No one likes someone who lies and lives a different life on social media than they do in real life. ≧◔◡◔≦

One thought on “Find a psychologist – UK

Leave a Reply, All comments will be moderated - Many thanks for your contribution

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.