What is a narcissist?
Narcissistic people are exclusively and immovably focused
- on themselves
- on what they ‘deserve’ in life
- on their status
- on their right to appreciation and attention from everyone else
- on their superiority to the rest of the world.
Other people only matter to the narcissist in as much as they
- constantly make it plain that they recognize and admire the narcissist’s importance and superiority in every respect, and
- are useful to them in some way.
Your failure to meet these requirements may lead to you being criticized, abused, bullied – or dumped.