Betrayal leaves us at a fork in the road. We can choose to act in ways that either favor or impede personal growth: we can become stuck in a bad moment forever or we can put it behind us for good. We decide our path. Act on my 13 steps to recover faith after betrayal:
1. Erase the imprints of betrayal.
3. Throw betrayal away.
4. Start faith slow.
5. Find others who have faith.
6. Regain faith in yourself.
7. Detach from people you don’t trust.
8. Don’t betray.
9. Envision a future free of betrayal.
10. Control your emotions.
11. Take a leap of faith.
12. Trust two people unconditionally.
13. Reaffirm your faith each day.
I trust the people in my life fully; I have faith that they act with respect and genuine intentions towards me.