Posted in Parental Alienation & Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Legal Services for Children

NYAS has a specialist legal family service able to undertake work on behalf of children and young people.

NYAS can be appointed to act as the Children’s Guardian for a child or children. This is called separaterepresentation and is usually carried out by CAFCASS. The court is allowed to ask NYAS to represent you andthis is called a Rule 16.4 appointment. NYAS is independent and work to give you a voice in the proceedingsthat is separate from your parents. You will be given your own solicitor and they will work with a caseworker tomake sure that the court have your wishes and feelings but also to make a recommendation about what is inyour best interests.



Living the dream in SW France-Retired Love Swimming, Rambling, Labrador's, Pilates, Photography, Astronomy, Reiki, Travelling. Currently studying Psychology, and member of NAAP. I believe in truth, honesty, karma and integrity! KEEPING IT REAL - No one likes someone who lies and lives a different life on social media than they do in real life. ≧◔◡◔≦

2 thoughts on “Legal Services for Children

Leave a Reply, All comments will be moderated - Many thanks for your contribution

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.