This workshop is suitable for professionals who work with children and families, particularly those who work with the repercussions of family breakdown. Psychologists, social workers and mental health professionals in particular will find this interactive CPD of benefit.
The aims of this workshop are:
- To provide a grounding in the theoretical models, global research, assessment protocols and evidence based interventions relevant to parental alienation
- To enable identification of risk factors and alienating behaviours in children, carers and families
- To consider differentiation between justifiable estrangement and parental alienation
- Formulation for parental alienation
- Intervention plans for alienation incorporating multi-disciplinary approaches and working within a judicial framework
Upcoming BPS Approved Training workshop dates: