You can choose to shift from a dramatic situation in your life. How? First think about how much power you are giving to a person or situation, how you are leaking energy. When you are living as a character in your own drama, you are giving others the power to make or ruin your day or even your life. You get caught up in the narrow focus of the storyline. By becoming the director and producer of your lifestory you shift from following a rigid scripted play to rewriting it and making a creative new choice in every moment. So, take back that power with the following techniques and tips.
1. Be Aware of Where Your Energy Goes
2. Choose to Recall Your Energy to Yourself.
3. Send Others Energy Back to Them
4. Choose to Prevent Energy Leakage
5. Ask – “Will this incident today be something that will affect my life one year or ten years from now
6. Use the Reframing Register
Remember – You create your reality based on your thoughts and emotions.