- Do you insist on there being no mention of your ex’s name around you?
- Do you tell your child, ‘if your dad loved you, he wouldn’t do this and this and this’?
- Do you openly belittle your ex’s lifestyle and interests?
- Has your child over-heard you badmouthing your ex to your friends and family?
- Are you limiting contact between your child and your ex?
- Do you want your child to reject their other parent?
- Do you question your child over your ex’s new life?
- Do you tell your child everything about your relationship with their other parent?
- Do you refuse to speak to your child about their other parent?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of those questions then you could be accused of parental alienation in court.