Sociopathy. The word makes “good” people cringe. It is a very real syndrome that affects young and old. In general there are ten real symptoms:
- Not learning from experience.
- No sense of responsibility.
- Inability to form meaningful relationships.
- Inability to control impulses.
- Lack of moral sense.
- Chronically antisocial behavior.
- No change in behavior after punishment.
- Emotional immaturity.
- Lack of guilt.
If you are a sociopath you probably don’t know it, but if you want to be a sociopath and have fun unlike all the other blockheads in the world, then this is the recipe for you.