There are many posts/websites/blogs/facebook pages and groups all writing about PA, the court system, children under the age of 18 and how to deal with PA.
We have Karen Woodhall, Craig Childress, Nick Childs, Amy Baker and many other professionals fighting in the courts around the world and writing informative publications and journals on PA, but what about the aftermath, the adult children left scarred and lost not knowing where to turn?
- Who is there for them?
- Where do they go for help and support?
On the news last night there has been a steep rise in the number of people attending A&E with mental health issues over the past year!!! How many of these have been affected by PA?
We have the shocking news “A 15-year-old girl was charged with the murder of a seven-year-old girl in York”
- What is happening to this generation? and more frightening what will happen to the next??
How can we expect adult alienated children to be well balanced adults when they have been taught and led by alienating parents!
What moral values have these alienated adults had instilled into them over many years, to lie, deceive, abuse and discard loving parents, grandparents, aunties, uncles, cousins, step parents and more.
We are advised by the professionals that pathogenic parenting, which is a clinical term for parenting behavior that is so aberrant and distorted that it creates psychopathology in a child.Dr Craig Childress.
- How are their children going to behave when they grow up?
We have heard many stories from the targeted parents, now we need to hear and learn more from the alienated adult children.
We need to hear more experiences from the grown up children still on the receiving end of PA or pathogenic parenting and get a better understanding on how they feel.
We need to find professional therapists and specialists who can deal with those broken adults and their children now.
I would like to invite some of the well respected professionals to comment on:-
WHERE DO THE ADULT CHILDREN ON THE RECEIVING END OF PA GO FOR HELP??
- Karen Woodall https://karenwoodall.wordpress.com/ UK and Europe
- Nick Childs https://thealienationexperience.org.uk/author/nick234678/
- Dr Craig Childress http://www.drcachildress.org/ – USA – Worldwide
- Dr Amy Baker http://www.amyjlbaker.com/ – USA – Worldwide
- Stan Korosi stan korosi | Overcoming Parental Alienation – Australia
We look forward to hearing you response and moving forward.
Linda Turner – alienated parent for over 27 years.