Hiding from the TRUTH
Sitting in the garden, sun shining. Cleaner has just been, house is gleaming ready for my friend arriving tomorrow.
Just painting my toe nails ready for a few girly nights out – Party on!
Looking at Buddha for inspiration I had to ask myself many questions:-
- why would my two adult children block me on every social network they belong to but allow total strangers in?
- why would they move house and not tell me where they are?
- why would they not respond to any phone calls or emails?
- why would they not respond to any cards or gifts I had sent?
- why when I did have contact with my daughter was there not a photograph of me in sight?
- why when I asked to see all the family photo’s my daughter said her father had destroyed every single one of them including the baby photos?
- why when I asked my children to try and remember the good times, holidays, Christmas etc they could not recall anything?
- why don’t they contact any their other family members, uncles, cousins aunts?
- why do they hide away like two criminals?
- why when nothing tragic has happened do they behave in this way?
Then I asked myself the same questions:
- My social networks are open for them both to see and contact me.
- I even print my phone number and email address on the front page so they can find me easily
- They can phone me, call me or email whenever they like
- I would at least have the courtesy and good manners to thank them for a gift or card
- I have photos all around my house of my son, daughter and family
- I have a couple of school photos left but sadly nothing to show the grandchildren – no baby photos!
- I have very fond memories of many family holidays and Christmas, no one can take your memories away!
- I contact all of my family and my husbands on a regular basis to enquire how they are
- I do not hide away from anyone! I have nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to hide!
- It is not normal behavior from well-balanced adults!